The "Vengeance" is the GenRight Ultra4 Pro Class Race Car
Above: Jumping out of Back Door at the Hammers
4485 Ultra4 Pro Class Race Car Specs:
Chassis: Custom one-off two seat CrMo tube chassis.
Suspension: Double triangulated 4 link front and rear
Engine: Custom built 433 cu/in V8, 700 HP / 620 ft/lbs Torque
Exhaust: Dynamax muffler with a custom 4" stainless steel tube
Trans: Auto with manual shift valve body
T-Case: Atlas 2 "Race Case" with 3.0:1 ratio
Axle Housings: Currie Rock Jock 70's, 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern with 5/8" studs
Axle Shafts: RCV 300M shafts
Gears: Yukon 5.38:1 ring and pinion's
Lockers: ARB front and rear
Driveshafts: JE Reel 2 piece front and 1 piece rear, 1350 u-joints
Brakes: The Brake Man calipers with solid rotors and hats
Shocks: King 2" coil overs with 3" Quad Bypass's on each corner
Radiator: Griffin rear mounted aluminum radiator with Spal fans
Coolers: Griffin Oil & Trans with Spal fans
Gas Tank: 22 gal GenRight fuel cell with synthetic rubber bladder
Tires: 42 x 14.50 x 17" Kevlar Goodyear MT/R's
Wheels: Walker Evans 17 x 9 beadlocks
Steering: Howe Performance Trophy Truck Pump with 2.5" ram, Full Hydro system
Lights: (2) VisionX LED lights on front (1) VisionX 30" LED light bar and LED tail lights
Window Nets: PRP
Winch: Warn 9.0 RC
Winch Line: Master Pull Superline XD synthetic rope
Radio System: Rugged Radio's 60W with wireless co-pilot system
Gauges: Auto Meter
Shifter: Art Carr
Fire System: DJ Safety Cold Fire system, 20lb with 3 nozzles
Jack: Aluminum Craftsman race floor type
Sponsors for 2013 include these top companies:
Mopar Motors - Engines, Goodyear - Tires, King Shocks - Shocks, Walker Evans - Wheels, Currie Enterprises - Axles, PRP - Seats & Nets, Advanced Adaptors - Transfer Cases, Rugged Radios - Audio, DJ Safety - Fire Suits, Simpson Race Products - Harneses, Kartek Off Road, Howe - Power Steering.
FACTS about the GenRight Ultra4 Pro Class Race Car and Team:
- The GenRight Ultra4 Buggy was originally built in 2009 for the 2010 King of the Hammers race with an LS1 engine.
- On race day the pit crew is comprised of more than 30 people to work on the car and communicate.
- The car is driven by Tony Pellegrino (who has been Off-road racing all his life) and is President of GenRight.
- The Co-Driver is a seasoned off-road professional racer Bryan Lyttle.
- The buggy is incredibly fast! Some small changes were made to the vehicle coming into the 2011 race season (200 more Horsepower LS3, better steering, better brakes).
- In 2012 we made a few more small changes including upgrading to King 3.0 Quad bypass shocks.
- In 2013 we changed the entire dash to a Racepak digital display, increased the GPS screen size, Brake Man wave rotors, Currie Rock Jock 70 axles front and rear, 100 more HP LS7, Upgraded the transmission.
For more information on this vehicle or other GenRight vehicles, please call us at 805-584-8635.