Introduced at the Pomona Off Road Expo in Oct 2011, we now offer modified factory Jeep frames:
Don't have a welder or just don't have the time? Just drop your TJ, YJ, CJ-7 or LJ body on a frame that is already modified to accept our complete long travel King Shock coilover suspension!
This is an exchange program, you bring us a frame and you leave with a beautiful MIG welded chassis from the GenRight Off Road guys, known for their quality and expertise!
We even offer full rollers with Currie Rock Jock 60 axles!
Choose amount of Stretch in the wheelbase:
- Elite No Stretch (3" total front and rear)
- Legend 5" EXT rear stretch (9" total front and rear)
- Legend 7" COMP rear stretch (11" total front and rear)
- Legend 9" ALIEN rear stretch (13" total front and rear)
You also choose from:
- Painted or Un-painted
- Single or Double Triangulated Rear Suspension
- Flat Belly Transfer Case Skid
- Engine Oil Pan Skid
- Urethane or King Air Bumps
- Hi-clearance Body Mounts
- CrMo Hi Steering
- Hydro Assist
We just need to know the tire size you want to run and your axle width.
Still sound like too much to mess with? Drop off the entire Jeep and we will provide you a complete turn-key build in under 5 weeks!
Prices start at $5000 plus parts.
Please call for more information and pricing 805-584-8635.