JK Rear Bumper, Aluminum
This is the Aluminum JK rear bumper from GenRight Off Road.
This bumper offers Best in Class features like departure angle, tire clearance and light weight. It is sleek, simple and made of super lightweight 3/16" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.
It incorporates two super strong frame mounted tow points that protrude through laser cut openings in the rear face of the bumper.
- 100% TIG welded (as pictured)!
- Super light weight at only 20lbs!
- Laser cut and CNC bent, heavy duty 3/16" Aluminum Alloy.
- Mounts flush the rear frame (less than 4" behind the body!)
- Includes a small integrated small entry step below rear door.
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper.
- Can still be used with factory receiver hitch.
- Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
- Made in the USA!
- Easy to install.
- D-Rings "hooks" for the rear tow points are sold separatly (REC-2100).
- This bumper is also available in a lower cost Steel version (RBB-8200)
- The (2) holes in the rear bumper make an excellent spot to mount our new LED back up lights (LED1500).
- Sold Un-painted.
- GenRight Tire Carrier does not attach to the rear bumper and is sold separately. Steel (RTC3800) or in Aluminum (RTC3810).
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see larger more detailed images of this product.
|Optional Back Lights||
This is a great bumper wrapping around to the rear corners of the tub and providing for additional back-up/rock lights! The steel shackle mounts are anchored into the frame ensure maximum strength for off-road recovery while at the same time the bumper is made of 3/16" hardened aluminum that is very stout and durable!! It is much lighter than the steel bumper (along with all the other parts I swapped out for the aluminum line) noticing a huge difference in increased brake response....with all the previous steel armor I had, braking took a lot longer and was wearing through the brake pads too quickly! And another great feature is I don't have to worry about it rusting !!
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review