Mini Boat Side Rocker Guard Set w/Bars
These are the Newest thing available in rocker guards for Jeeps!
The GenRight Off Road Mini Boat Side Rocker Guards offer over 1" more ground clearance than a conventional rocker guard (rock slider) at the outside corner of the rocker guard.
This Heavy Duty set of Rocker Guards (also known as rock sliders) does not require cutting of the tub!
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the exact same rockers we have use on all our GenRight Jeeps. This model of Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards also includes a side bar (step).
Our design is 6" TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features our "super grip" step with cool & functional "dimple die'd" holes for traction when entering or exiting the vehicle. This step is welded on and integrated in as part of the 1-3/4" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which sticks out 4-1/2". The tube is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares, which is also perfect for use as a step.
- This model is 4" longer to match our STRETCH corner guards. But can be trimmed to fit any wheel base Jeep.
- Our design will not get hung up on trail obstacles!
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Side bar is upgraded to a huge 1-3/4" x .120" thick DOM tube.
- Dimple die step plate is welded into place.
- FULL protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Sold as bare metal finish (no paint).
- Sold in Pairs.
- Length can be trimmed to fit Jeeps that have trimmed the wheel openings for bigger tires.
- Also available in a Non-Mini Boat Side version (RCG-2003) that is powder coat painted.
- Designed to fit a Jeep TJ,, but will fit a YJ or CJ-7 with a little work (as seen on our company YJ).
- Installation requires bending back the pinch seam at the bottom of the tub.
- If you plan to run Tube Front Fenders, you will need to trim down one (shorten by about 2") end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.
- These are NOT compatible with our Hi-Fenders on a non stretched wheelbase Jeep!
- LJ guys please see the RCG-6303 Mini Boat Side for the Unlimited.
Be sure to click on "More Pictures" to see larger more detailed images of each product.
I got my hands on the boatsides off of Tony's red yj and threw them on my tj...took a bit of massaging with my 3lb hammer but the end result was nothing short of amazing....I have genright tube fenders upfront so I had to do a bit of trimming to get the two to fit snug. My advice tho would be try run another bolt or rivnut thru the front fender so the metal doesn't start to pull away with use... These mini boatside rockers really set my jeep apart I couldn't be happier with the fit and finish
Decided to go with the mini boatsides and glad I did....clearance of a "boatside" without cutting the heck out of my rig. Any questions I had along the way, the GenRight guys answered on the spot....almost like they were in the shop helping me....and they look swweeet! Thanks gang...Tim in CO
I purchased a set of these for my 89 YJ. I live in SoCal and they showed up in what seemed like the next day.. shipping with these guys is AWESOME!! The rockers are sturdy and solid construction, all parts and hardware was easy to use and great quality. The only down side was what seemed like a lack of detail in regards to YJ install (but they're really not for YJs, so no one's fault). However, I have been on phone with GenRight personnel before and know that they're extremely helpful. If I had not done this on weekend, I'm sure they would have worked me through it.. so 5 stars all the way!! Really sets my YJ apart and looks stellar!!
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review