Rear Axle Bridge, Dana 60 / 44, Welded
This is GenRight's NEW low profile Rear Axle Bridge that is also designed to be an axle truss!
Designed to fit a Dana 60 or Dana 44 rear axle.
If you are Triangulating (or linking) the suspension on your Jeep, you will need a "Bridge" (Truss) above the differential housing on the rear axle to mount the upper control arms.
We have figured out all the angles for proper geometry (weight transfer and minimal anti-squat) to make your rig a top notch crawler with awesome articulation.
- Pre-welded (still needs to be welded on your axle).
- Design puts the joints 8-1/2" above axle center line.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" thick laser cut and CNC bent material, boxed design.
- Acts as a bridge and an axle truss!
- The links are mounted "sideways" inside the bridge to keep your link joints in a "neutral" position so they do not "max out" during extreme articulation and casue damage to the joint.
- Bridge end plates fit 2-3/4" or 3" diameter axle tubes.
- This part is designed to work with Triangulated 4 link or "Y" 3 link suspensions!
- Joint mount is made 2-5/8" wide and for a 9/16" bolt.
1) This kit requires welding to properly install it on your axle housing.
2) For maximum performance and articulation you need to tack the bridge in place and cycle the suspension.