Rock Krawler Joint for Dana 30 & 44
This is the Rock Krawler machined joint for cast ear on front diff of Dana 30 or Dana 44.
This is a great option for anyone upgrading to the GenRight 3 link front suspension, in place of the Johnny Joint at the axle for the upper control arm on a 3 link.
- Design provide bind free rotation in the uper control arms.
- Bolts into the factory cast ear on the top of a Dana 30 or 44 front differential housing.
- Overall width is 2-3/8"
- Uses a larger 14mm diameter bolt (stock is 12mm).
- 30 degrees of rotation.
Be sure to click on "MORE PICTURES" to see larger more detailed images of this product.
- Sold individually.
- 1-1/4-12 threaded mount sold separately (SUP-2120).
- This is not a direct replacement for the stock rubber bushing(s). It is wider than stock, so the one end of the control arm will need to be modified (wider) to work with this joint.
This is currently a Special Order item.